Saturday, May 8, 2010

Neglected

I've obviously neglected this blog and my Viva Variety etsy shop. Maybe I will open it back up in the future, but right now I am focusing on my doll store: www.glamourfae.etsy.com

Many great things have happened for me in the Blythe world. I was a successful vendor at the first ever BlytheCon and will be vending at the second BlytheCon in Portland in June 2011. For more info on BlytheCon please visit their website: www.blythecon.com

I am also collaborating with Romina from I Have Wings creating jewelry to accompany her sets. Please visit her blog to see more: http://ihavewingsatelier.wordpress.com/

Romina also created an amazing custom girl for me per my instruction. She came out amazing!




Romina and I are also sending outfit and jewelry sets to be sold at Junie Moon this summer! Very exciting! :D

To keep up to date with my dolls, please visit my flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/glamourfae/
There you will be able to see all of my new jewelry and headbands for them.

No comments: