Saturday, August 9, 2008

Friend Request

I got a request from a fellow doll friend to make the bow necklace in black. I assumed it would be easy to find round black 4mm beads at the craft stores. Five hours and four stores later my search was unsuccessful. Really, who thought it would be so hard to find such a simple bead?! Luckily, my friend was in no rush, so I was able to order some from Ebay that arrived the other day. I quickly got to work and here's the result.


After uploading the photo to my flickr, I had another doll friend ask to make this into a headband for Blythe. That's what I will be working on today and hopefully it will work because I suspect that will be very, very cute. For those of you who aren't familiar with Blythe, here's my flickr Blythe collection.

I have an insanely early report for work tomorrow. I have to wake up at 3am! >_< The good thing about my trip is that I have a 29 hour overnight in Denver so I get to visit with my doll friends Roz and Sher! I believe we're going to the Denver Botanical Gardens so I will be sure to take lots of pictures and post them here upon my return.

And if you've read this far, you may as well comment! ;)

No comments: